Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yummy Movie of the Week!

Last night i watched Orphan. Holy Cow this little girl is the queen of evil children in movies.
Oh sweet Esther is adopted by a couple, who are loving and want nothing more then to share their love with another child..LOL...but of course all things get worst and little sweet esther becomes a spawn of satan. I won't ruin the movie, but this movie was way better then i expected and so entertaining from the start. The house was packed and everyone was into it with cheers, verbal abuse to the big screen, which i don't get, because the actors can't hear you..LOL...so saying "RUN" really won't help at all. Other then that i loved it. The actress who plays Esther is Isabelle Fuhrman, perfect casting and in the movie Esther dresses "not so normal" compared to the other kids, but that is what makes her evilly special. Love her outfits.
Now go out and adopt this sweet orphan for a few hours, its worth it.

Are there any movies you are dying to see?

7 comments:

ONiC said...

sounds like a very interesting movie for me. i will look for the dvd :]

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

Sounds scary! :S I'll check the trailer. Did you watch The Uninvited? Awsome movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjGnCa0XYhY&feature=related
here is a trailer! if you didnt see it!

krista carlson said...

That movie looks so cool. I don't have anyone to go with ever. I would still like to see Harry Potter..

Ciara L said...

I always wanted to see that movie ever since I saw that trailer on myspace xD It's looks so cool...and there's a bunch of movies I've been dying to see since I haven't been to the movies in a while...

ONiC said...

ah my bad. and i just saw the trailer this morning! and i was like "i saw it on blog already!" haha its lame that we got everything late here.

GypsyFox said...

OMG I so want to see this movie!! I'm actually about to watch "haunting in conneticut" have you seen that one? I watched the interviews with the real people on TLC..scary!

Jackie said...

Awesome blog...I found you while I was blog hopping.And I sooo want to see this movie!