Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Snail Mail
Not that long ago i received a yummy package in the mail. This yummy package was from PiaPia, a poly pal who lives in Norway. Inside was a sweet cupcake card with her writing and then a piece of Melkesjokolade. I love getting mail and i love it when someone takes time to put everything together. Now these days with email everything is rushed, fast, last minute BDay greetings....blah. Writing letters with a personnel touch seems to be dying off.
Pretty soon stamps probably won't exist either, but i love sending letters through the mail and decorating the envelope with stickers, glitter and yummy surprises inside. I think it is something people should do more of. oxoxo

5 comments:

TheStrawberryFields said...

My friend makes her own birthday and Christmas cards i really appreciate them.
Especially when she incorporates something i love,she did a handbag card for me once.
Its definately a very nice thought,and to be honest i wouldnt even know where to start in making gorgeous cards like yours.
Cupcakes rule id rather save them than eat them hehe
And thank you for the nice comment on my outfit,much appreciated.

krista carlson said...

How sweet is that!!! I agree there is nothing more than getting something in the mail made for you...

GypsyFox said...

Hi sweets! that is so so sweet :) you deserve sweet,wonderful, yummy things! I love that card xoxo

chuchie said...

heyy! it's chuchie from polyvore!
I totally adore your blog!! it is just like your sets! so funny and colorful!!
xxx
chuchie

GypsyFox said...

hi again sweetie, I just nominated you for a blog award :)