Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Valley of the Dolls!

Valley of the Dolls is so heavenly, especially for those who love to collect Blythe. They have one of the biggest collection of dolls around, some of these dolls are limited edition and well sought after. I sure do love those big head beauties..LOL In this site you can get awesome dollies from Lala, Toffee, Pullip, Dal and others.
Of course these dollies have a big japanese influence like harajuku,decora and street fashion.
I also love the Lolita dolls. If i lived in Cali i would attend this event a yummy Candy Land Lolita Tea Party. YUMMY oxoxo PaintHead












6 comments:

JenHoney said...

Hey Painthead,
Your blog is so blinged out! I'm jealous.

Blythe dolls kind of creep me out, but that last one is pretty cool.
xo,
Jenna/ jooniper

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

WOW SOOO CUTE!!!

JenHoney said...

Yes, jooniper from poly...and NO, I'm not mad at you! I'm just a slacker lately with commenting. Plus, there's something wrong with poly, it keeps dropping people off my friends. I bet that's what happened. I'll check it out next time I'm on poly.

I was thinking about remodeling my blog some time today, so yeah, I'd love to check out some pre-made layouts.

Jen/Joon

krista carlson said...

They are different dolls...I think they are kinda creepy but pretty cool too...

❤✿PaintHead™ said...

hah they can be a bit creepy, but they are adorable

GypsyFox said...

I like Blythe dolls, but my hubby is deathly afraid of dolls, so I always need his approval when I want to buy one, if they scare him it's a no no LOL