Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recently poly held a contest to Dress Brea Grant for her movie premiere. Brea is starring in the new Hallooween 2 movie, which opens in August. Brea's very own stylist Christine Matsunaga of tristinstyling.com and social media guru Laura Roeder of LauraRoeder.com looked through all the entries ,1,174 to be exacted and picked THREE winners. I am really happy to say i got 2nd place in this awesome contest. My set was featured in Brea's blog and she even made a sweet tweet on it. Her tweet to me "@PaintHeadsWorld congrats! i love your choices!"
Below is my winning set


4 comments:

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

COngrats :D :D :D
Set is really great!
To reply on your comment- That sounds really fun! I saw the trailer for Orphan and i like it! i'll watch it! Though i hate in scary movies when it's all quiet and suddenly someone jump out of nowhere screaming xD You know it's coming and you are preparing yourself for that moment, but they still scare you xD

Denisa L said...

congrats sweetie!I'm really glad for you!!!

krista carlson said...

Congrats and great job.....

GypsyFox said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!! congrats sweet Paint, you deserve it! xoxo