Tuesday, October 27, 2009



Poly held a contest "Walk in Paris Hilton Shoes". We had to "Create an outfit on Polyvore that showcases your dream billionaire lifestyle". The winner would win a free pair of Paris Hilton shoes for a year, meaning a Hot pair of Paris's new shoe line each month. Paris herself picked the winner.
So HAPPY and excited to say it was me! WOOT WOOT. Paris picked my settie, what an honor to be selected among all the other fabulous sets i saw. She even tweeted it to her 7 million followers in twitter. I was wondering why my email was filled with "new followers" LOL
But WOW, i will keep a monthly journal on my shoes and take lovely pictures and post them here. So stay tune.


Here is her tweet : Congratulations @PaintHeadsWorld on winning my Polyvore shoe contest! You just won Paris Hilton shoes for a year! Huge! xoxo Paris
1:35 PM Oct 26th from web


Here is my winning set Paris picked herself.

5 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

Wow, sweetie, congratulations!
That is amazing!

~Miss Vintage Vixen

Bellajean And Me said...

nice girl!! now you will know what its like to win a pair each month, for a year!!! its amazing <3 i still need to post my october shoe from my Loves, naughty monkey!!

congrats!

TheStrawberryFields said...

It couldnt have went to a lovelier girl
WOOT WOOT :p ;)

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

aww lucky you! Congrats again! :D

krista carlson said...

How flippin sweet is that...That is the coolest prize ever....