Friday, July 17, 2009

My little tiny blog got nominated

Thank you gypsyfox for the nomination.
That was sweet and cool. Thank you all who actually come by my blog and enjoy what comes out of my wacky candy filled head...lol



Photobucket


Rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated


Here are my seven things about me........um......

1. I want to stop traffic one day and dance in the middle of the street, like they do in FAME.
2. I study the flags of the world for fun.
3. I once had an all white cat named Rainbow.
4. I hate odd numbers. Things make more sense to me when they are even...LOL
5. I can eat pizza for every meal, with fries and a coke.
6. I crave cherry jolly ranchers when cars brake, because the red light comes on and i think JOLLY RANCHER.
7. I don't eat meat.....the end.

2 comments:

GypsyFox said...

LOL!!! I love your facts your awesome & cool & I LOVE YA!!! LOL about your cat, OMG I had an all white cat with the biggest blue eyes & pink paws, her name was baby blue, she got killed by a coyote, therefore I loathe coyotes since then! anywho sorry to ramble..LOL about the jolly ranchers!!!

TheStrawberryFields said...

Funny this should come up because i just nominated you for cutest blog at

http://lbfbeauty.blogspot.com/