Saturday, June 8, 2013

Star Lite, Rainbow Bright!

RAINBOW BRIGHT
I know I've stated before I do not blog on the weekends, but today I broke the rules. Because, well I guess I can *wink! Today was my niece Madison's Bowling Birthday Party, she turns 8 years old. Knowing ahead of time I would be surrounded by little girls, I channeled my "inner child" by wearing my Rainbow Bright tee. After the bowling party was over I went with my mommy to a thrift store. Inside that blue bag i'm holding is a very special skirt. Stay tune for it. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far...oxox

P.S
 My tiny garden is growing so well. I will make a post with photos in the weeks to come.







Skirt: Joyce Lesile/Leggins: Joyce Lesile/Shoes: Easy Pickins
Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: