Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rainbow Sorbet

 Ever wonder why people wear what they do? Ever wonder what made them go into the closet and pick that specific top/sweater? Would people still wear what they do if it were not for blogs or instagram? I can honestly say I have been dressing this way since before high school; because this is the real me. If people from high school were questioned today about me, I am certain they would say the same thing "That girl with long curly red hair, who dresses crazy." I would ask them to define "crazy". Either way call it what you like; this is me. I love color and when I get dressed I do not think of what colors match; rather what color is missing. That is just how my mind works when it comes to fashion/color and patterns..oxox How has your style changed since high school?




Blazer: Joyce Lesile/Top: Sag Harbor/Pants: Sunny Lehigh/Nails: sinfulcolors
Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: