Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Great CountDown!

My Great Gatsby-Themed Outfit


The count down is here. Either 12 midnight tomorrow or friday night I will be getting my ticket to see this movie, The Great Gatsby. What will I be wearing? Not sure, but something reflecting this magical era. I already picture many girls waiting in line with their flapper dress and bow at hand. Head dress and maryjanes, some covered in glitter or gems. If you don't have a bow, then make it a glamourous flapper girls night out.

You can really take this movie to heart and go all out with your roaring 20's outfit, or you can tone it down and just add a pop of art deco. Below are a few examples of how to style an outfit inspired by the 20's. The examples are bold and beautiful, yet they are not over "dressing" to make it seem like your wearing a costume.





Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: