Friday, February 22, 2013

Prabal Gurung For Target


This magical buzz started back in october 2012, when Target annouced their collaboration with Prabal Gurung. Fast forward a few months later and we get the fastest "SOLD OUT" collection ever; well in my opinion. This collection launched February 10th 2013 and so far every fashionable chica has instagramed their treasure hunt. I have yet to go..wah! But when I do, I hope there is something still left for me.

Per Prabal Gurung, this collection was inspired by "LOVE" . I will feel that "LOVE" once a few pieces end up in my closet oxox

“I am so thrilled to be working with Target on a collection that brings my designs to a wider audience,” said Prabal Gurung, designer. “This collection was inspired by love and if Target’s guests can feel even a little bit of the love that I felt while I was designing this collection, then I will consider it a job well done.”
Prabal Gurung for Target












Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: