Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bubbles, Coke and Marc...oh my!

This is what happens when Marc Jacobs becomes Creative Director for Diet Coke. There's a fashionable party in every can. Can these beauties get any cuter? I'm loving the polka dots; as Mr. Jacobs made them his trademark. Something i've always loved about MJ is he's never afraid to step outside the box and never afraid to use color. If you know me, you know i am a die hard fan of Coke, so having these two be paired up is a match made in fashion heaven. The coke stars were alined perfectly to make this type of magical connection. I'm all bubbly, yet not sure how/when i'll ever get my hands on one of these beautiful sliver, chic cylinders, but i'll be on the look out.

Marc Jacobs Fizzy Future!










Poor coke can before it's gor'juss make-over!


Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: