Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crayon Box!


Some people probably think that in order for you to have a fashion blog you need to wear high fashion items. Although I would not mind having the latest Marc Jacobs, Prada, Chanel's; but in my world which I call reality is not possible. I do own a few "pricey" items, which I've either won in a polyvore contest or they were gifted to me from/through polyvore. Other then that, I stick to what I know I can afford and still be able to get my iced latte every morning *smiles*. Nothing wrong with paring up a "pricey" item with something you may have found in the thrift shop for 2 bucks. Now that's my kind of style; besides no one has ever stated that in order for you to be "in fashion" or to be"fashionable", you need to be head to toe in designer rags. I am not ashame to say I shop at Target, and let me tell you how PROUD I get when I find something on sale "I got this shirt for 5 bucks". Yeah I'm one of those!

However, I am not cheap. I do love good quality in clothing, shoes and bags. So in many things I will not settle.



Top, blazer, Skirt, Sequin Pants: Joyce Lesile
Boots: Ross
Hangbag: Gift from my sister
Nails: Sinfulcolors in Innocent
Bracelet: Charming Charle
Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: