Monday, February 28, 2011


This was my outfit for saturday's Girl's Night Out! I just love this Joyce Leslie Lace top, i've had it for years, but for some reason it never gets old. A night out to me means shimmer or sequin, so i probably could of been the disco ball.
All the snow has finally melted away and i was able to wear my Paris Hilton Leopard "Destiny" shoes. Last time i checked they were sold out, but it could be in stock now at heels.com . Such a Shoe Whore! WooHoo. I'm seriously going shopping this week,(WAYYYYYY OVER DUE) so i am excited..eeek!

What's a must have item or material for you on a Girl's Night's out?






Top: joyce leslie
Skirt Joyce Leslie
Lace leggings: Dots
Shoes: Paris Hilton (Destiny, leopard)

3 comments:

Maria Medeiros said...

You look stunning! :D glimmer and fuN! :D

JIM Designs said...

Deli!
P.S. You should enter this:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?type=pillar&id=americanidol&size=1&exp=html&WT.z_ppartner=Coke&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=3_ai+designCup+p2_1_1_h_u

krista carlson said...

All I can say is Wow!!!!!