Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Even Rhianna Loves Prada. In her latest video she is rocking the clown strip wrap that i love.
This video is crazy and very colorful. Love the print dress inspired by John Galliano.
Her Lovely make-up was done by celebrity make-up artist Sharon Gault and Priscilla Ono who used Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars, which has awesome yummy bright colors for the lips.

I've always loved this brand , they rock with the colors to die for, highly pigmented and vegan as well.
They also have Loose concentrates for the eyes! In other words , eye shadow, lol




3 comments:

Maria Medeiros said...

Hey there lovely fashionista! :D I think you should become a spokes lady for Fashion File or for some fashion Magazine! :D They don't know what they are missing! :D They NEED YOU! :D I hope you are well and thanks for your visit to my little blog. :D You inspire me! :D I hope you are still painting! You should never never stop painting! I adore your work. :D Hope all is well lovely lady! Keep going! Reach for the stars!

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

I notice! Love few of her outfits in the video!

❤✿PaintHead™ said...

thank you lovely chicas and cozy awwwww your too sweet!! Thank you