Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Fashion Week is more like "Dream Week" to all those who want to live, breathe and eat fashion for life. It's the place to be to see what's hot and what will be hitting the streets in a few months. It's seeing history in the making as designers send down their fabulous creations.
I was able to go to fashion week all thanks to SirAlistair Rai who's fabulous accessories are seen on Hollywood's A-Lister's like Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Ricky Martin,Mischa Barton and Drew Barrymore, just to name a few. They are also considered the best from Instyle magazine. I also love their Motto "Because truth, beauty, and love never go out of style".

My Valentine's Day was spent with fashion. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Not knowing what to expect was both kinda scary and oh so awesome at the same time. *Yikes*, but seeing the Lincoln Center was beyond words. All i kept thinking was "I'm finally here". I wasn't even there for 10 minutes when random photographer's starting taking my photo. So somewhere in cyber world my pictures are floating around, lol. Glee-ness! Seeing the MBFW logo was heavenly, i swear i heard the angelic voice of Josh Groban sing at that very moment.*This is a two part post, more to come very soon*











Next to some Gor'juss Herve Leger, worn by Mliey Cyrus
Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loved these pics of your look! The tights add that extra dose of amazing for me!