Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Christmas Glow!
My Christmas was sweet and lovely. How was yours? I had family over for my nephews Bday party, where i had to have a mini candy buffet..yumo! Below are photos of my xmas glee. I made the pictures blurry on purpose because i liked how the lights look. Also checkout that yummy cupcake wrapping paper i found at Target. You know it's meant to be because later that day i went to Dollar Tree and found that awesome cupcake ribbon topper..OH MY, i could of just passed out, but then i knew time would of been wasted and i had some wrapping to get done. Behind that awesome cupcake wrapper was a cute dollie for my niece. I got some cool stuff for xmas, i will share in another post.






My giant Tree bow, with Tinkle Bell surrounded by peppermints! SWEET!

1 comment:

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

aww so cute! Love the pics!
My x-mass sucked! like every x-mass does!