Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
Today is my sparkly Birthday. Everyone has been so sweet and loving, my sisters, mom and nephews surprised me with some balloons and a yummy cake. This cakes was so cute. It was all white with little colorful stars and little cupcakes around it. So sinfully yummy and guess how much of that i ate? tehe...And my awesome poly pals, who spoiled me with gift sets and have been sweet to me as well. I feel loved seriously, hahahaha. The party continues on saturday, where i will be wearing my tutu and all and enjoying eating cake, drinking coke and having a good time. Thank you all at poly for the Bday wishes.

The cutest balloons, check out that bear, awwwww.. i love my sisters and mommie
Below are some awesome BDay gift sets from my awesome poly pals! Thank you all. Candy Kisses and Cupcake Hugs! oxoxo


6 comments:

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

Oh sounds you had a great time :D
The cake looks great! And the baloon is adorable!!!
Great sets!!! Hope you will put the pic with the tutu!Have a great time!

krista carlson said...

Awesome and happy birthday....I would love some of that cake...yummy...

Denisa L said...

Happy birthday sweetie,wish all the best!!!
love the sets:)

JIM Designs said...

Wow, such an array of love! So lovely, happy birthday!

TheStrawberryFields said...

Enjoy your party today all the best,Happy Cupcake Birthday
xx

GypsyFox said...

OMG honry darling, I am soooo sory! I have not been on polyvore or my blog the past weeks!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOO owe you a set & much more! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! love you honey, those sets are amazing & it sounds like you had a great bday, even though I did'nt wish you one sooner =( so sorry dear!! big hugs!