Monday, August 24, 2009


My weekend was so fun, crazy and full of sparkle. On friday i saw Avatar, i'll write about that later. Saturday i went to Audrey Kitching Yard Sale. It was fun. It was suppose to be outside, but the rain changed it all. So it was inside. Picture this a house porch full of girls wanting to get their hands on the best items. So you just weave and move your way in and when your eye lands on the prize you go in for the kill, kinda like hunting for food if i was a lion. I took the bow(pictured below) but some girl was also eyeing it, i was faster. She comes to where i was and was like "Where did that bow go" LOL it was in my hands already. Some moments got crowed and muggy, and poor hair of mines got frizzy and flat aghhh, But who cares i was shopping and mingling with Audrey lol She was so sweet and cute, just how i pictured her to be. We talked for a bit, and she said with a pout "It rained on my parade" ....hahaha i said with an awwww "It's ok, it's still good and fun"
then she smiled and we took pictures. We talked some more and it was all cool and great, it had to be she is from Philly as well..LOL..Below are pictures of the event.




My yummy finds
Me and Audrey Kitching, she gave me bunny ears..aww
Me, wearing my bow and the pearls i got at the yard sale.
AVATAR takes us to a spectacular new world beyond our imagination. On a distant moon Pandora, a reluctant hero embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery as he leads a heroic battle to save a civilization. (From official site)
Now about Avatar. I was out of words seeing this. If you can, watch it in IMAX 3D. The best way to experience this awesome movie, five years in the making. I've never seen a movie like this, and never seen a movie in NEONNNNNNNNNNNNN.....Don't worry i won't spoil the movie, but there are some scene were everything is magical and Techni- neon, awww No where else would you see giant blue creatures with neon green eyes look so beautiful. I am still out of words.There is this one scene where 'Jake' (main character) has to find 'HIS' animal soul mate, it's kinda like a flying dragon, so he ask's Neytiri "How do i know which one is mines" She answers, "The one that will try and kill you" hahaha i am paraphrasing, but i thought that was funny. Don't worry it doesn't mess up the movie, but if you think wit, violence, rage and some cussing makes a great movie for adults, well this is not for kids, at all.
Even if it may seem like it. I highly recommend again to watch this in IMAX. You feel like your inside the movie.
Release date December 18, 2009

Poster is of Zoe Saldana as 'Neytiri'.
Photobucket

4 comments:

krista carlson said...

Oh my gosh...Sounds like a blast and you look adorable...I love your fashion....

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

Awww so cool! You are so lucky! You meet Betsey, Audrey, who alse?? :D
Where do you find them? xD Thank you for sharing the pictures with us! I love all the pics you put on!
Love the stuff you got! Specialy the skirt! so adorable! I have very similar white necklace. I think you can see it on my Poly profile pic.
Love the way you look! <3 You are so sweet! ANd pic with you and Audrey-ADOREBLE!
Oh, congrats on your winning Miami set! :D I just saw it on Polyvore blog! You deserve it!

JIM Designs said...

You're adorable!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

You look really cool in that pic with that bow!!!