Thursday, June 18, 2009

Off Beat Bride!

I love weddings, but i really love weddings that are untraditional.
I also love the site Off Beat bride, they feature weddings that would never be in a Bride's magazine..LOL. Below is the wedding of Sandy..a wedding after my own heart's colorful desire oxox. To see more of her wedding click here.





















































This next wedding is of Kelly Devoto, her fab wedding dress was really a prom dress designed by Mori Lee
I want that dress, just to wear it everyday..LOL! The weird thing is, a few months back i made a poly set with this image, not knowing i would come across her other awesome Wedding photos. To see more of her wedding pictures click here
Check out the bodice on that dress...OMG!


6 comments:

Bellajean And Me said...

who looks or follows bride magazines anyway? not i !! hehe

❤✿PaintHead™ said...

LOL...Some bridezilla would, she'll buy the whole rack, LOL

krista carlson said...

Oh so beautiful. The colors are so striking. I love the untraditional colors so much more. It makes me want to see more. So vivid. Both dresses are unbelievable..Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Awww so beautiful!! I dont like traditional wedings; i would love to have one of those D&G painted dresses! O.O Just to wear it every day haha :D You know the one that Gwen Stefani wears it in her video..i really dont know witch one..i was staring at that dress xD
The second one is really amazing!!!

GypsyFox said...

WOW yeah those are beautiful colorful pics!!! WOW!!! I'm planning my wedding (hahah we never had an official wedding) I want it to be fairyesque with vintage flappers as bridesmaids & I want blue & purple butterlies in my hair..a wierd mix of both fairy land & vintagemness LMAO I'm weird yes I know. I LOVE the set you made WOW p.s. I have a new better icon for my blog, so you can remove that one & put the new one :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that dress is amazing, it is like a fairytale!!! Haha i totally agree, i wanna walk around in it too!!! Lol.
x