Monday, August 2, 2010

Street Style of the Week, mixed with rain!

It's raining. It's pouring. Blah blah blah blah. So that army bucket hat really saved my hair..lol
What's new? Um, i got a new job and this job will not allow me to blog during the day. My post will be made in the evenings, but don't be sad whoever you are out there. With change comes new, cool things. I shall call my entries "EVENING POST" lol. In life we have to do what we don't want to at times, in order to love what we are meant to be more and more.

I LOVE fashion and my heart belongs to the Arts as well. Can't have one with out the other.
I'll take this as a fashion challenge as well, since i am required to dress "Business Casual'
YIKES!! I've never seen so much black in my life, but i got some colorful tops and got me some different colored nail polish to add some funk and spice to the boring everyday business wear. Without color in my outfits would really make my pulse stop, LOL.

Even tho i will be super busy, i will keep blogging, be in poly and still have fashion/art fun
WooooHoooo! oxoxooxoxoxoxooxox

Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead™



Dress: Joyce Lesile
Hot Pink Tights: Dots
Shoes: Some shoe store, i forgot.
Bucket Hat: Military Base in Georgia. So yes it's a real one..tehe


2 comments:

krista carlson said...

Good for you....lovely pictures also....Hopefully you will enjoy this new adventure!!!

JIM Designs said...

ADorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!