Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Evening Post Outfit!

Hello cyber peeps. Anyone out there? lol. Well it's been very interesting working at a non art or fashion place, but it allows me to get creative with color. No i did not wear this to work. This was my sunday outfit. What's with me and sunday? LOL
I just love color and in my poly interview i described my style. I pick items not to match, but i pick them as a missing piece. Meaning, i see what color is missing and if the outfit needs a pop of color. Naturally i can look at an outfit and say "It needs something in green or orange" That's how i think when i get dressed, not to impress anyone or be considered and fashion guru. Anyhow i also love to mix pattern an texture.




Joyce Lesile : Top, Skirt w/belt, leggings
Shoes: Easy Pickens

Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead™