Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FALLish Ways 2013: MIU MIU



There is always an exciting feeling when fall is just around the corner. Perhaps it is because all the great holidays are approaching or because clothes are just more fun in the fall. I look forward in layering my clothes and wearing textures, patterns with unexpected pop of colors. Also, my legging/tights collection seem to grow, which I do not mind at all.

One of my favorite collections for Fall 2013 is that of Miu Miu. Is there anything Miuccia Prada can't do? I love how Miuccia incorporates stripes in her collections. Stripes have become some what a staple print for Miuccia, as she also includes stripes in creations for Prada. We all know Prada Spring 2011 RTW quite well. Miu Miu's collection is refreshing, as it moved away from the typical fall fabrics of tweed and coloroids and allows us to step into a magical world of quilted nylon and Astrakhan.
No wonder these models look like sailor girls who time traveled into the 50's from the victorian era.










 All in the details





Photo source: Vogue
Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: