Monday, May 17, 2010

Photobucket
What would the world be without candy? Boring, tasteless and very very SAD. I always said that the future is not gonna be grey, black and dirty, like you see in futuristic movies. It's gonna be colorful, fun, neon and very very yummy. I don't know why the future is depicted with people dressed in rags, and shoes with holes in them. I think in my future i see a very big giant candy store, or anything to do with candy and cupcakes. I love this store called IT'SUGAR. They have a few locations, in LA, New York and Atlantic City where i want to go sometime this summer and visit this glucoicious place. They also have cute bags, tee's and it's all about the Sweets.

I adore their photo shoots. They use candy in a innovative way and make it look all so stylish.
Wearable Candy. If i was the model i would not be hungry...lol. Visit their site here to get a sugar rush!




I so want this bag. I want. I want!!!


Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead