Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fabulous Fancy Nancy
Joie de vivre

Photobucket

If there was a doll that was my twin it would be Fancy Nancy. Fancy Nancy is a well loved children's book, where in recent years her popularity has grown world wide. In the stories Nancy loves to play dress up and She creates a world of her own with outfits that are filled with sparkly shoes, tiara's and let's not forget the funky boas. Some would think her outfits are "unusual" , but to me i adore them and i seriously love the mind of the illustrator Robin Preiss Glasser who creates the fabulous look of Nancy. There has been a few versions of Fancy Nancy done before, mainly by Madame Alexander, but i do love the new dolls exclusively at Target. The best part is you can have fun changing Nancy's outfit, but now little girls can dress just like her with Fancy Nancy dress up clothes. Why can't they have them for adults? ugh...



this is the doll i have.



And now you can have a Fancy Nancy party..loving the plates.
I can only imagine how fun the favors are.

Signing off oxox Coke stains and Cupcakesoxox..Painthead™

2 comments:

krista carlson said...

I love fancy nancy. We have some books and I love to see the doll at Target. I would love to have her for myself.....

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

OMG this is totally for my little sister! She have all those little fairy dresses ^.^ For her b-day last year she had her little friends over and they all had fairy dresses! So cute!