Saturday, January 16, 2010


I Polyvore

Once upon a time a redhead girl with glitter on her lids came into a site named Polyvore.
Just like Alice followed the Rabbit, she followed the cupcakes. There she landed in a magical site where all things are possible. After many many months of visiting this magical place, she received a box. As she opened this box, butterflies flew out along with bubbles. "What can this be?" she thought as the bubbles popped and butterflies fluttered away. In her hand was a magical mug that carried the name of the site she visits. Now she sits drinking happily from this super cool mug, that keeps her coca cola nice and cold.

3 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

For free? Or did you buy it? Because that's amazing ;)

Anonymous said...

You are lucky! :) you are very creative and have won lovely things from the contests on polyvore! :) I have tried and tried to do those contests and they never work out for me. Sometimes I wonder if its worth it on that site. Its like promoting products without getting paid. what do you think? I mean the time I spent creating the sets I could of made art work or other things I can sell. So what do you think about it? I mean I saw how beautiful your work is and I love it! I don't know if I should leave polyvore or stay and make more sets?

istifara said...

heey u've got so many wonderful sets!!
i enjoyed them!! playing polyvore is refreshing and fun for me..
hope you always do great!!!