Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photobucket

Summer is over and here comes the fall. Time for colorful trees and falling rainbow leafs. Time for chill crisp air and layered clothing. Time for warm cuddles under the blanket and to wear those fabulous boots you had in the closet all summer long. I got me some awesome eskimo-ish boots with cute pom pom's on the lace, and can't wait to wear them. Fall is so exciting. Here are some setties that show off how awesome fall is and what styles you can rock!


4 comments:

krista carlson said...

I do like the colors of fall and the clothes are always so gorgeous....Those are some great sets!!

ThatLancasterStudent said...

Wow these are very very gorgeous! I especially love Theres a Diamond in the sand.
xxx

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, I'm loving the blue Missoni set. Comfy and stylish!

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

I try leaving you comment before but i couldnt so here i am now trying again! Awsome sets! Love fall!