Wednesday, February 4, 2009

EYE CANDY!


I love this artist,her name is MOLLY Z.
She has some of the best designs that i have seen around. She creates these patterns that are so cool,yummy and colorful. Her designs are truly one of a kind. My favorite is a logo she made for an ice cream company and its that girl with shades on with retro grooviness behind her, and a big fluffy afo...LOL, so i made a set out of it. I love ice cream too, but then again who doesn't? To see more of her yummy work and other awesome designs she has created visit her site here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that set. but polyvore won't let me comment :( noticed that in the account settings they extended the option for "private messages" to "private messages and comments" which you probably have set to contacts only, which I had also. now you know the problem, and I sort of have commented your set!