Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crayon Box: Yellow!

MELLOW YELLOW
I want!


Yellow is such a beautiful color, it is pleasant and "happy". Yellow is known to cheer people up, and promote optimism. Well no wonder I was so sure today I would come across a Marc Jacobs Diet coke can, but I did not...wah! Yellow is also associated with jealousy and envy. The only thing I envy is how yellow can mix with red and make orange. Yellow is also one of the colors recommended to ease depression during the winter months; when all you see is darkness quickly approaching before you even get home from work..ugh! Spring oh spring, hurry up and come.

My "happy" Yellow rags of the day!





Top, shaw, tights: Joyce Lesile
Yellow Skirt: Jones New York
Leopard Shoes: Payless

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: