Wednesday, October 3, 2012


If you're a bird, then i am a bird 

I can't thank boohoo enough for the Gift Card we all recieved during Fashion's Night Out with Polyvore and Woolite. I was able to enjoy picking out itmes that screamed "Take me, Take me"
My lovely package arrived yesterday and what did i see? Why all the items that were screaming at me ;)
One item i am so happy about is the Laura Vintage Bird Jumper in green, it's so soft and prefect. It also comes in orange, but green is my favorite color so i had to remain loyal. Either color would work great for this time of season and the bird pattens are so bold , you'll think you are an actual birdie. What else was in the bag? A yummy Liza Baroque Ornamental legging, Rose Pink Printed Maxi Dress, Shannon Button Pocket Detail Woven Cullottes, and a Ada Oriental Cuff..looks on how i styled those will come next.











Top: Laura Vintage Bird Jumper: Boohoo
Pants &Scarf: Joyce Lesile
Clutch: Asos

2 comments:

Herdiana Surachman said...

love the pullover and the prints also

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

Anonymous said...

Loved all your boohoo purchases! that jumper is amazing!!! xoxo