Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring, Stripes and Prada Oh My!
Prada has been dominating this seasons Top Fashion Magazine Covers. From China, Italy, Japan to USA Prada has been the inspiration to every stytist, producing cover worthy outfits full of whimsy and bold colors which results in print domination of course. xoxoxox Love Prada's Spring 2011 Collection. I so want the fuzzy clown wrap!

“I am always researching new ideas on beauty and femininity and the way it is perceived in contemporary culture.”

Miuccia Prada

















Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead™

2 comments:

TheStrawberryFields said...

I have the Elle Amanda Seyfried is on i read it on my way back from hom NYC i loved her pictures!

RedPoppy said...

How much fun is your blog?! Love it, and loved reading about the Prada stripes, seriously they've dominated Spring in every way! Thanks for your comment on RedPoppy xo